και συ, τεκνον; Аргументьі и Фактьі.
"But the liberal deviseth liberal things; and by liberal things shall he stand."
—Isaiah 32:8

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Wow, the Internet is Creepy...or is it just Me?

So, I discovered Google Local today, and with it, the satellite image feature. Now, we can all have the same power as the NSA to not quite know what the heck is going on in the world, but to scarily know more than we should. Anyways, as "googling" is always an entertaining way to spend an afternoon, here are some wonderful things I creepily discovered on the web.
My friend Aubrey, who grew up with me in Wheaton, helped to lay cables for an experiment at Fermilab.

Aubrey

Here's a nice picture of Phil you have to scroll down a ways to see, and here you can see some of the articles he has written since.
My friend Bev left some random comments at a website when she lived in Korea and wrote this journal entry in high school.
Below is a very sexy picture of my friend Allie in her friend's wedding. I am looking forward to attending Allie's own nuptials in Minnesota! I think this might have been the wedding at which she met her fiance.

Allie

My friend Jess cut her hair from when I saw her last.
I also found out that my old friend Rhonda is working on a screenplay.
I found out that an old girlfriend of mine recently climbed up 80 flights of stairs for charity and has become an actuary.
Well, I'm starting to creep myself out, so I'll leave it at that.

P.S. I've had to do an inordinate amount of editing on this entry, so I will add one more fun fact. If you Google the following phrase--"matt lind" blog--you will find this humble website. However, if you choose--matt lind blog (without quotation marks)--you might find my doppelganger in name, some figure skater who is far more talented than I will ever be. Peace.

2 helpful remarks:

Anonymous Anonymous shared...

Apparently, I am a folk singer.

3:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous shared...

Matt...you have too much time on your hands. Thank you for this stroll down amnesia lane. Ah, the good ole' days of stringing cable in Lab F...

1:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home