και συ, τεκνον; Аргументьі и Фактьі.
"But the liberal deviseth liberal things; and by liberal things shall he stand."
—Isaiah 32:8

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

one year closer to death

So, the State Farm people called me today to be "the first to wish me a happy birthday" and give me a chance to rush down to their office to sign up for life insurance before I become so hopelessly old that my premiums would double. Unfortunately for the State Farm people, I already celebrated an early birthday with John and Judy. Judy and I were both born on the 8th. However, John actually shares a birthday with my cousin, Jon, who both share the same birthday as the Tom Cruise character in Born on the Fourth of July. This occasioned a making of cards for both John and Judy. Of course, when I saw this picture of Judy as a cub-physicist at Arecibo, Puerto Rico, I had to put it on the card.

Judy B. rides the cable car up to the triangle.

Anyways, I added some pictures from our Shenandoah adventure onto Flickr. Why don't you enjoy them while I slowly go through the process of dying. Hopefully, it will take me a very long time.

A showdown between me and my Diet Pepsi

1 helpful remarks:

Blogger Joel Swagman shared...

Well, let me be the second to wish you an early birthday in that case.

5:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home