και συ, τεκνον; Аргументьі и Фактьі.
"But the liberal deviseth liberal things; and by liberal things shall he stand."
—Isaiah 32:8

Sunday, February 13, 2005

chakra #2

I've had a sore throat for the past few days. I consulted my resident medical expert, la Juanita, who suggested that a sore throat could be related to a blockage in my second chakra, related to my personal expression or creativity. I realized that everytime I attempted to blog in the last few weeks, I just haven't been able to put it together.
Earlier today I was watching a DVD of Kids in the Hall, and there was a fabulous writer's block sketch, and I just watched Gwen Stefani sing about writer's block on MSN. I thought this was sufficient impetus to write a blog about writer's block, plus Gwen called me a "stupid ho."
Anyways, Janna hated Adaptation, because it was about writer's block. However, I was on the imdb website, and I noticed it had Latin subtitles. I don't know if this is true, but if it is, that is kind of cool.
Anyways, sorry I haven't written in a while, but my sister completed her visit this weekend. It was great to see her, and I really hope that she is offered the job at RMC, but I realize that there are a lot of other options for her.
I will try and write more later, hopefully this will clear up my sore throat.

1 helpful remarks:

Anonymous Anonymous shared...

One other option to help treat your sore throat is to pursue a chakra-ectomy. They say that for the first few days after the surgical removal it is a little mentally uncomfortable, but the long term double blinded randomized trials have been very encouraging.

1:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home