και συ, τεκνον; Аргументьі и Фактьі.
"But the liberal deviseth liberal things; and by liberal things shall he stand."
—Isaiah 32:8

Sunday, July 30, 2006

edumacation

I've done some sprucing up of my UVa Homepage as of late--to include the classwork that I've been doing.

http://www.people.virginia.edu/~mjl6p/

I've also managed to do some blogging for my classroom management class.

http://mattlindatuva.blogspot.com

However, one of the strategies I learned in my reading class was the cinquain (say, "sank-CAN"). You can follow the link above to find more information. However, here is my cinquain for the current Middle East crisis. Guamo, this is for you.

Lebanon
crushed, demolished
wailing, mourning, dying
an unending cycle of violence
proud Phoenicia

2 helpful remarks:

Anonymous Anonymous shared...

Thank you for that cinquain. I enjoyed the point and learning what the heck a cinquain is. =)

9:43 PM

 
Blogger Joel Swagman shared...

That goes double for me. I always learn such interesting things off this page

9:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home