και συ, τεκνον; Аргументьі и Фактьі.
"But the liberal deviseth liberal things; and by liberal things shall he stand."
—Isaiah 32:8

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Midnight Oil

Some of you may have noticed a theme in my early posts, the idea that ancient Latinists summed up in the phrase ningat, the desire for a snow day. Well, who knows if tonight the meteorologists are really telling the truth, but I do know this is really our last chance for some snow.
So, I'm chancing it by staying up late and playing with my blog. But, I'm frustrated with a co-worker, so I can't sleep. Doesn't it stink, how people can get under our skin--I really need to take care of this kind of frustration during daylight hours. C'est la vie.
Anyways, I hope you enjoy the updates. Buck Twenty-fi, this is a shout out to you, you my boy, and you are not the co-worker with whom I am frustated, who, I hope, never reads this blog. However, I am proud of your steps out into the blogosphere. Keep blogging, and I'll keep reading.
Peace.

0 helpful remarks:

Post a Comment

<< Home