και συ, τεκνον; Аргументьі и Фактьі.
"But the liberal deviseth liberal things; and by liberal things shall he stand."
—Isaiah 32:8

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

the Snowpocalypse, part II

Thanks be to overreaction and bad winter driving skills!

Here's some links for my brother and my wife, and all the haters out there who don't trust the statistics that I pull off the top of my head.




Southernism of the Day:
I don't know if this really counts in this category, but it sure fits into the quirky local news category. This a heartwarming story. It basically reaffirmed my faith in humanity.

"Hitler Goes To Prom"

Controversial Post of the Day
Love me, or hate me, I try not to be knee-jerk anything. Look at my UVa blog.

http://mattlindatuva.blogspot.com/

2 helpful remarks:

Blogger Joel Swagman shared...

wait, I'm lost, what's the difference between the UVA blog and your normal blog

4:33 AM

 
Blogger lucretius shared...

My UVa blog is a class assignment I had to do for EDLF 505. This blog is done for the sheer desperation that someone might actually care about something I say.

8:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home